Love My Neighbor! Grants
Love My Neighbor!, an initiative founded by Neighborhood Allies and developed by the Grassroots Grants Committee (GGC), invests in resident-led projects that aim to improve neighborhoods and engage fellow neighbors.
The mission of the program is to build neighborhoods by identifying, empowering, and supporting projects imagined by and for community. Residents, who live in one of our target communities and are passionate about making a positive change in their neighborhood, can apply for small grants ranging between $500 – $2,500. More information can be found at lovemyneighborgrants.org.
In 2019 alone, our Love My Neighbor! grantees and projects spanned across 9 neighborhoods, 47 projects and accessed nearly $100K in grants. Read more about our 2019 grantees and projects!
- Hill District
The Grassroots Grantmaking Committee (GGC), a cohort of residents from each of our target communities, will interview residents about their projects and decide on what grants to fund. To apply and see learn more, visit lovemyneighborgrants.org.
- Love My Neighbor! Grantees Turn Up the Heat for Summer 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 Love My Neighbor! Grantees! Unleashing the power and capacity of our residents to drive neighborhood change together!
- The Love My Neighbor! Grant Program Reaches and Supports More Pittsburgh Residents Than Ever!
- The Love My Neighbor! Gathering Celebrates the Residents Who Are Making Our Neighborhoods Healthier
- Grantee Spotlight | Allies On The Ground | Love My Neighbor!