The South Pittsburgh Hilltop communities are comprised of twelve areas: eleven City of Pittsburgh neighborhoods and Mt. Oliver Borough, the only borough completely surrounded by Pittsburgh neighborhoods. We are focused on three of those areas: Allentown, Beltzhoover and Knoxville.
- Grantee Spotlight | Hilltop Alliance’s “Unlocking the Home” Program Served 52 Households and Leveraged over $550,000, Resulting in Increased Wealth and Home-ownership in Hilltop Communities
- Grantee Spotlight | Steel Smiling’s Beams to Bridges Program Empowers Residents, Provides Mental Health Resources and Education
- Love My Neighbor! Grant Program: RFP for Technical Assistance Providers
- Where Are They Now? | Landforce Reactivates Green Spaces, Employs Crew Members from the Community
- Neighborhood Tours Prepare GGC Members for Love My Neighbor! Grantmaking