Homewood is located in the easternmost part of Pittsburgh, bordered on the east by East Hills, on the west by Larimer and Shadyside, on the North by Lincoln-Lemington Belmar, and on the south by Point Breeze. Homewood is officially divided into three neighborhoods: Homewood North, Homewood South and Homewood West.
- Homewood is Home | The Homewood Experience Comes to Life at Unveiling Event
- Our Investments At Work On The Ground | Trade Institute of Pittsburgh Temporary Workforce Housing Project
- Media Coverage: Three local centers providing free STEM learning courses
- Media Coverage | The Homewood Experience Unveils New Rebrand Declaring “Homewood is Home”
- Media Coverage | VisitPittsburgh is part of effort to make Homewood a cultural destination