Homewood is located in the easternmost part of Pittsburgh, bordered on the east by East Hills, on the west by Larimer and Shadyside, on the North by Lincoln-Lemington Belmar, and on the south by Point Breeze. Homewood is officially divided into three neighborhoods: Homewood North, Homewood South and Homewood West.
- Media Coverage | The Homewood Experience Unveils New Rebrand Declaring “Homewood is Home”
- Media Coverage | VisitPittsburgh is part of effort to make Homewood a cultural destination
- Media Coverage | Image campaign for Homewood aims to position a distressed neighborhood for fresh investment
- Love My Neighbor! Grant Program: RFP for Technical Assistance Providers
- Homewood Progressive Dinner Highlights Homewood-based Businesses