Millvale is located at the confluence of Girtys Run and the Allegheny River and is bordered by the City of Pittsburgh to the southeast (across the Allegheny River), Reserve Township to the west and north, and Shaler Township to the northeast.
- Millvale Tool Library | Love My Neighbor! Grantees Provide Safe, Outdoor Tool Workshops Amid Pandemic
- Girty’s Woods Conservation Project | Grassroots Grant to Regional Environmental Sustainability Project
- Love My Neighbor! Grant Program: RFP for Technical Assistance Providers
- Shared Real Estate Talent | At Work On the Ground in Millvale
- Love My Neighbor! Project Gives Free Bikes & Helmets to kids | The Millvale Summer Kickoff and Bike Rally