The Partnership Network
The Partnership Network (TPN) is a coalition of nonprofit intermediaries committed to taking bold action in response to worsening regional wealth inequities. Collectively, TPN members coordinate comprehensive community development strategies focused on:
- Capacity Building
- Employment & Small Business
- Home Ownership
- Land Ownership & Use
Partner organizations include Neighborhood Allies, NeighborWorks Western Pennsylvania, New Sun Rising, Grounded Strategies, and Omicelo Cares.
Goal of the Program
Collectively, TPN’s goal is to eliminate systemic inequalities through a more effective ecosystem of service delivery and resident empowerment.
What We Provide
TPN members, and as a collective group, work at both the organization and resident-level with a commitment to being people-centered in their work. In order to achieve this goal the members have agreed to implement the following practices which are critical to how they will manage their intra-network relationships and expectations:
- Aligning resources
- Creating transparency
- Articulating shared outcomes
How to Engage
To continue making progress towards our goals, TPN is seeking the following support:
- Aligned partners. We want to improve strategic partnership to create a stronger network and increase ladders of opportunity.
- Community strategies. We seek to promote community revitalization strategies that work to eliminate barriers of inequities and inequalities in the Pittsburgh region.
- Resources for communities. We seek to share information, resources and relationships that improve outcomes for the underrepresented communities and residents.
Can you help? Connect with connect with our Chief Operating Officer, Stephanie Chernay at firstname.lastname@example.org.