You’re at the right place.
Whether you’re looking to reduce debt, build savings, improve your credit score, or simply gain a better understanding of your finances, the Allegheny County FEC is here to help. Our team of expert financial counselors is accepting appointments to provide you with free, one-on-one counseling.
We’ve teamed up with local agencies who share our commitment to your financial well-being. They’re right in your community, making it even easier for you to access the support you need. Together, we’re building a stronger, financially resilient Allegheny County.
No matter what your financial situation is, we’re here to help you take the next step. Explore our services, meet our team, and get started on your path to financial freedom today.
- Available to all Allegheny County residents
- No cost
- No judgment
- No obligations
We Can Help You…
- Connect with the right bank account that works for you
- Build strong banking behaviors that support your life choices
Reduce & Eliminate Debt
- Prioritize payment options to fit within your budget
- Develop a personalized plan to overcome the cycle of debt
- Grow your savings and build lasting habits
Improve Your Credit
- Establish and build credit in safe, smart ways
- Understand your credit report and develop strategies to improve
Manage Your Money
- Create realistic budgets that work with your current place in life
- Gain skills, resources, and confidence to successfully manage your money to reach your future goals
Own a Home / Small Business
- Professional guidance as you start the process and take next steps toward becoming a home or business owner
Total Debt Reduced
– Margaret S.
– Margaret S.